I wanted to blog about Parker's gift to the Kentucky Hansens, #1 because it was so stinkin awesome and #2 I don't think everyone got a good look at it through skype.
1. One of my favorites "Parker's and JD's 2012 calendar". Finally I will be able to satisfy my veinness everyday.2. I still don't know how Parker did this, but this is a wooden block (about the size of a notebook, and 2-3 inches thick. Also has a bronze ribbon tied around it. I love the olden look to this, will be perfect for one of our many bare walls in our house.
3. Lydia's shirt, a little big for her right now but she'll grow into it. It says, "Perfect just like mommy." McCall really likes this one for some reason.
4. Again, Parker's amazing woodworking skills showing off here. This is a tractor made out of wood, with three little people in the trucks bed, awesomely painted too. Lydia has already loved playing with this.
6. I think this is tied for my favorite. This is a bird house/key holder. I'll I can say about this one is 'Wow'! Everything you see here is made out of wood once again, if you look at this thing its detail is absolutely amazing... the stairs, the surfboards, the fence, the roof, and the dirt. And of course my personalize surfboard with my name on it.
7. This one is for McCall, since she loves her organic foods. She can grow these from her windowsill and cure upset stomachs and get a ridiculously good looking body (helps with weight loss too) better than the amazing one she already has of course.
8. A xylophone for Lydia and eventually Emree that I believe was made by Parker himself.
9. Bells for Emree!
10. Another one that was tied for my favorite. Mom let me know that Parker suffered many injuries trying to handcarve these. As you can see it's our family Mom and Emree, with Dad and Lydia. Very impressive!
11. Another one for my veinness, Lydia's sweat pants that say, "I get my good looks from daddy"
McCall and I were simply amazed at the amount of time and hard work that Parker put into this present. This is definitely one of my favorite traditions at Christmas time, giving away our handmade gifts to siblings. We love you Parks! Thank you!