I've noticed that I tend to do really big blog posts with lots of pictures and lots of different topics.
First off we celebrated Lydia's 2nd Birthday! Ladybug Style!
I made a pretty cool ladybug pinata that we only videotaped....and didn't get a picture of...that all the kids loved!
We held her birthday at the park so that the kids could have double the fun that way.
We got a yummy cake that said Happy Birthday Lydia and it had flowers, bumble bees and a sun on it. We also had drinks, chips, and some fruit.
Lydia loved opening up more presents and among some of the things she got was a hand made dress, bubble blower, dolls, coloring books and crayons, lincoln logs, a bracelet with her name on it etc... She is one lucky girl.
What did her parents get her you may be asking yourself...well we got her the movie Puss In Boots. She absolutely loves this movie and would watch it every day, all day if we let her. She loves her "Cat" movie. :)
Emree is getting so big! She already weighs 21.9 lbs at 7 months old!
We sure love her rolls of baby love! She can kind of sit up and is rolling all over the place. She is so close to crawling! She loves to get your attention by letting out a high pitched scream...this girl sure has some lungs! Sheesh!
JD had Spring Break this last week and we decided to stay around our home and visit some of the many beautiful parks they have in Louisville. Here we are after a morning hike at Tom Sawyer Park.
Lydia was quite the trooper! She walked the whole way and loved every minute of it! She also propped her hat up like so...which we thought was pretty cute. :)
My little sweetheart is getting so big! Here are just a few things about this cute girl and what makes her such a joy to have in our family.
1. She claps her little hands really fast whenever she gets excited!
2. She loves peanut butter and asks for it all. day. long.
3. She loves going to the zoo and always talks about the snakes and elephants!
4. She sings her own theme song as she dances around all throughout the day.. Her song goes something like this.."do ta do ta doooo ta do ta do ta dooooo ta..and so on." :)
5. Whenever she hears soft music she says "Jesus?" and she also loves reading her picture scripture books.
6. Each morning she crawls up on our bed and gets right in emree's face and says, "HI BABY!" in her most high pitched and happy voice! Lydia loves her baby sister and emree gets so excited and giggly whenever she see's lydia as well. It's so cute to watch them together!
Sorry for how gross this is ... but we had our first 'poo poo' mess. Lydia had stuck her hand down her pants and came out with this...which she told me by coming up behind me and grabbing my arm with this yummy hand. Hmmm maybe it's time to start thinking about potty training this girl.
The Spring Blossoms have been absolutely gorgeous out here and we have been taking full advantage of our beautiful days here! We have been going to the park and to the zoo a lot lately and we just wanted to share some photos of our fun outings! :)
Our two girls are getting so big and they bring so much happiness to our home, we feel extremely blessed to have them as a part of our family and we love them to pieces!